Courtesy?

Okie... assuming that you place a book on your desk below some papers. This "fren" of yours saw the book and WITHOUT even asking you (the book is just beside me), takes the book and starts walking back to his tables and start reading it. What would your reaction be?

What the !#$%^&*(

Yupx.... that just happened to me.. If you are me, what would you do?

1)Just let him carry on reading your book. I mean he's going to return you someday.. wouldnt he?
2)Walks over to him and grab his book and pretends he do not exist, Let him have a taste of his own medicine (Well he would probably just think that its normal)
3)Talk to him (For the dunno how many times about respecting people's properties) and let him know how Freaking rude it is to do that
4) Beat the hell out of him. Then you tell him: "You know what you did?" and leave him thinking about what he did?

What would you do?
P.S. Latest Update: I suppose the book is not his liking, he just walked back and place the book on my table WITHOUT any thank you or comment and walks back to his table? Is he really from Earth or an Alien or an Poorly made Artifical Intelligence Robot?

Comments

Anonymous said…
depends on who the person is.. if it's sl at home i wont mine.. if it's you then i will walk up to you and give you a punch :P jkjk..

hehe.. really depends if the person is someone close or someone that you're nt even familiar with.. i won't mine my good friend taking it from my table, as long as she's nt snatching something that i'm reading or using.. i wont mind..
ahdee said…
dun really know him that well la.. but i mean.. should u like at least say... hei.. lend me awhile to read hor... i mean the book is beside me wor... and return liao one thanks wun hurt... lol
Anonymous said…
Hahaha...

My guess is that he is:
- Not an Alien
- Not a poorly made Artifical Intelligence Robot

But just a human on Earth lacking in EQ...

*Told you to stand behind him and scare him liao*
ahdee said…
haha... wait he scare me lor

Popular Posts