Drunk in NUS???

Well... of course i wasn't talking about me. But well.. you know.. exam stress and deadlines coming might make some ppl resort to drinking? (Not that it helps to meet the deadline or what)

When i was going home from my lab at about 9pm at the E1A Block, i noticed a guy sleeping on the stairs, i thought that he had fainted. But as i move nearer to him, i sensed a very strong alcohol smell, so when he didnt answer my "Are you ok?" i concluded that he is drunk and i carried on my way home to the bus stop.

However, as you all know.. my imaginative power is so strong de. Then i begun to think to myself, what if he was drunk and he fell from the stairs, or if he really fainted, or is he even breathing or bleeding anyway. So.... being the Kaypo ahdee, i went all the way back to the place where i saw him. Come on... i couldnt have left him there could it? its like level 2 of that block and with lift access to every floor, no many ppl frequent that place. But much to my surprise, when i went back, (he is still there) but his things that were all over the place have been packed and placed beside him.

Thinking whether i should call for security to bring him to the guard post for him to rest, i asked the guy again.

Ahdee: Are you Ok?
drunk: "nods head" with face still submerged in his arms and facing the stairs
ahdee: Do you want me to get Security or Help?
Drunk; *Shakes head*

so... Ahdee walked away thinking that.. he thinks too much... haha he should be find sleeping there till dawn. He can sing drunk till dawn!!!

If you are me? What would you have done?????

Comments

Popular Posts