More than just Generation Gap????

haha.. sometimes it's more than just generation gap between my parents and i?

Example:

Mum: Boy! .. u dun play so much computer games hor... i read the newspaper that the NTU boy also played alot of games. Wait u kenna some virus from the game then u know ar

Dad: Ya lor... computer game can spread virus to u de lor

Ahdee: (-__-")

*Not really in that sense lor*

Anyway... recently my parents and i have alot of Ai (愛) time lately thanks to Singtel Mio Tv.

Haha cos the modem is in my room, the mio box has to be near it, so its in my room. resulting in my parents coming my room everyday to watch Ai (some Taiwan Drama) and since it's my room, i cant help but to watch as well... and listening to my dad complaining abt the bad guy in the show... lol.

Well.. so... spread some love with Mio Tv. (haha they never pay me for this ADV lor)

P.S. I prefer Starhub lor.. cos got Mythbusters, National geography, and those taiwan variety shows like Guess X 3 and many more...... anyone dun mind i camp at their place to watch Starhub Shows?

Comments

Elaine Chen said…
are you advertising for mio tv?

i heard sl went all the way to your house and stay there just to watch tv.. haha

Popular Posts