Something that i will definitely miss when i go to Denmark!

Guess more of you guys (if there are still any readers) know that i am going to Denmark for Work Training soon... Leaving on the 28 Aug. Hmmm didnt really plan to write this article but well.. just suddenly felt like it.

If there is a list of things i will definitely miss when i am gone for 3 mths ... 1 of them would be my dad. You will see why further down the post.

I ended work early.. so thinking that it has been ages since i went home for dinner.. heads home for dinner but as usual i think nobody cooks ... so i just sat there and was planning to get something to eat later on.. when my dad comes home... Knowing that i haven eaten.. he said he will go down to buy for me... Hmmmm then before i know it.. He went downstairs le... then he come up with a few packet of rice and ask me to go bath.

Being a rather picky eater.. i open up one of the boxes he said was mine... Then i saw the packet of rice contains Bean sprouts and White Cabbage and Fishballs.... I tot that he was joking then i take a look at the other packet.. Rice with cabbage only.. + a large fish head.. which was his.. Hmmm i ask him how come like that only ar... no meat de.. he say got ar.. but after seeing carefully.. it seems that the stall owner forgot to put in the chicken. Then i started complaining... and then got a little pissed *hungry man is angry man* so i said "haiz suan le.. i will cook noodles later* and went into the shower to bath...

While bathing.. i tot about what i said.. then realised that its kinda bad to say that.. so i thought i would just probably fry an egg and eat it with the rice... But as some of you who probably guess... when i came out of the shower in 5 mins.. my dad was helping me cook noodles.. he say.. he cook for me to eat lor.. then the rice later he will share with my mum. I told him aiya... why like that.. then i look at the noodle and realized that its the sucky flavour from one of the brands.. then i said again.. har... this flavor ar.... this one like not very nice de lor... hmmmm just now should have used the white rice and just fry rice ma.. as i mentioned that i walked back to my room.. and when i walk back to the kitchen... i saw him really frying the packet of white rice....

Then he said to me.. hmmm the noodles i eat lor.. nvm .. u eat the fried rice i am frying now... Then instantly i feel super duper bad..... but since he already started frying.. i tried to assist him and learn a trick or two from him in case i wanna cook in Denmark. So after he showed me the fried rice procedures, i told him that they look delicious and u can really see the grin on his face... which really made both of us smile.. can neutralize the earlier bad incident...

After tasting 1 mouth... well.. the taste seriously is okie.. not really very tasteful.. but i told him they were super nice (lol.. heng he dun read english.. else he find my blog i die) Hmmmm.. i think he also knows i being nice la... cos he said.. u dun not nice say nice ar.... i was telling him.. its really very nice...

Now here i am writing about the fried rice while i am eating them now. I shared some of the noodle from my dad.. so that he can finish the rice that he bought too...

My comments on the fried rice is... I would gladly eat it anyday (not every single day la. if not too heaty liao).. and i would not exchange it for even the world's most expensive fried rice.... (though no one would really exchange it la) So.. here i am... eating the fried rice and smiling to myself and feeling a little bit warm fuzzy feeling).

If any of you eat it, i am sure you all will feel the "love" that is inside

P.S. For those who wants to exchange father with me.. Sorry.. This one is already TAKEN... NOT FOR EXCHANGE sia.... hehe.....

Daddy... although i might not really say it at all.. but i lub u and mummy and then i know in your eyes i will always be the small little kid that doesnt know how to take care of himself.... And i dun really mind being taken care of by u all... but someday u all will definitely by taken care of by me.. and i will fry rice for u to eat EVERYDAY lol....

Haha... paiseh for the super long winded and emotional post... u all know i will definitely Miss Singapore and the friends that i have here.

Comments

chiaki said…
I'm touched! Almost teared :(

I was on the phone with my dad yesterday. It's always the small gestures of them that make us feel the love.
ahdee said…
Hehe.. i also had watery eyes as i ate the rice yest... hehe funny how i never really notice how much he doing till i leaving for work...
Elaine said…
eh si mh! you're going to denmark for three months ah?? aiyo.. seiwling miss sei you lo...
ahdee said…
hahaa u didnt know meh....

Popular Posts