Ahdee goes to Europe

Hmmm its been a long time since i updated the blog. Hmm was busy settling down and moving around cos got to visit a lot of places that i never been to.

Its quite interesting to be going to europe, as it didnt cross my mind that i will ever go Europe, or at least go Europe so soon. I guess its cos Europe seems so far away, and even if i had the money, i would rather go Japan. But as fate has it, i had to go Denmark for training for 3 months. This is great chance for sua ku me to see the worlds of the ang mohs...

So begins the story of how ahdee experiences the wonders of Europe(at least part of it, not that rich and got so much time to travel to so many places)

Firstly, i would like to thank those that went to send me off that day. I must say sorry for not entertaining you guys much as i didnt expect so many ppl to come and see me off. Furthermore there was a problem with my ticket.

First time sitting KLM airlines, then i thought should be alright. But first time i went to do the self check-in counter was to receive a please report to the counter for assistance slip. This is sucky, as there was a super long queue to it. By the time i reach, which is about 9.45pm? when my flight is at 11pm? They told me that there were no seats left for me cos they were overbooked????? I was like... WTH!!!! i booked so long ago thru my company's travel agency and u tell me this???? Then it didnt help that the lady that was attending to me wasnt really that friendly. My luggage was overweight and i had to take out some stuff to carry in my handcarry, that was like so sianz lor. Really wish that i didnt bring so much things, but for a 3 month trip i think it was alright lor....

Anyway after some check here and there i told them that i had a flight to prague that morning, so die die have to get on the plane.. So they said that they will help me get a seat on other airlines. At that time, my gf heard them saying to each other in malay, to see if can get business or first class seat for me.. So i was like.. waaaaaaa not bad sia... but after some checking and stuff, somehow... a seat suddenly pop up????? can u believe it??? they said they were overbooked just now and now not overbooked???? hmmm which leaves me a bit of time to go to the gate before the thing take off.. So irritated with the airline....

Then the strangest thing happened.. it turned out that my fren booked the wrong date for the tix, which meant that we were late for the prague flight by a day.... >.< so though my fren offered to get a single trip tix for prague at the Amsterdam airport, i told him its alright as the tix were super expensive, with the price i rather stay at Amsterdam, so he agreed after weighing the pros and cons.. he offered to pay for the hotel in Amsterdam and also some of the expenses that i will incur to make it up for my tix to Prague and Accomodation. Though we couldnt go to Prague, the place with the old old and nice nice architecture, we decided to explore Amsterdam by getting a Amsterdam card which allows us entry to alot of Museums and free rides on the public trams.

I must say we really enjoy Amsterdam, shall leave the stories we had in Amsterdam for the next Post.

Comments

Popular Posts