What is a Blog in 2020?

To the me reading in the future... what is a blog?

Interesting question that changes over time?

When I was still in school - blog was a diary that is different from Facebook or Instagram to keep logs of what we do? Or want to share?

Now in 2020 - there are a lot of social media platform that does the same job, Twitter - which I don’t have , Instagram - which I don’t post, Facebook - which I seldom posts. So does a blog = social media? 

Again the answer is “It depends”?

The line is super duper fine though. I was asking Pea about this, and she said it is different. And she is right but yet again it’s wrong, or rather there isn’t any correct answer . If you asked my nephew, what do they use to keep track of daily stuff, they will say Tik Tok, if you ask my wife, it’s probably Instagram, if you ask me, I like Facebook. But it’s all different so ... hmmm.. what is it? If you ask me, it doesn’t matter. It’s like someone’s preference for music, it doesn’t really matter ! 

As we age, you will see different. Like how my earlier post uses the third party point like “Ahdee this and that “ but now I am using a lot of Me/I viewpoints. Again cause other than Pea, I wonder who else is still writing blogs ... hmmmm maybe I should post on social media and see who is still active? Hmmm maybe next time. 


Comments

Popular Posts