度日如年

度日如年 really make sense for me sia.... i worked 4 days le.... its like 4 years have passed.... oh well... Anyway ahdee has bought a new book to keep him company. Haha... but i find working at that place isn't really that boring.... just that got deadlines to meet.... haha... which some ahdee finds interesting.

That day Big Big Boss says that we NUS students will be helping out with fixing the SOP and WI for the company... and that when the next batch of NTU ppl come in... they will be working on CIP(Continous Improvement Projects). When i heard that, i felt depressed. Cos it was the chance of doing some innovative work that i chose that company in the first place.

*Shake head and shrugs*

Oh well... Most interns dun do relevance stuff. Why do they need engineering students to refine and translate their instructions?

I guess that's Life ar?

Routine of Ahdee's Work Life:
6am - Wake up
6.30am - Leave House and start grumbling
8.30am - Reach Company and start waiting for Lunch
1230pm - Eat Lunch and Wait for 5pm
4.45pm - Start Packing my stuff
4.50pm - Walk slowly to toilet
5pm - Dash out at the speed of light Walk out of Company
Cycle repeats itself.

Oh about the book... i'm sure u guys heard of the Takeshi Movie right? Accuracy of Death or something.. I reading the book. But so far only at 2nd page... Always too tired on bus to read... Hmm maybe can finish before intern job finishes.


Hmmm oh well.. Now can look forward to ahdee's birthday. haha... YAH!!! Its on 27 May.... So... people who are reading my blog.. you know what to do la.... buy over the company i am working and let me shake leg in office Make sure you leave me happy birthday comments ar. Especially those who always read my blogs but dun tag de... better got comments on the day i post my birthday post... lol.... I repeat myself.. It's 27 May. No need get presents la.. but if u want i dun mind la... lol...

Okie.. enough complaining for now... Take care ya pplz... till ahdee finds time to do silly stuff and post online again. This is engineer Ahdee signing off.

Comments

Popular Posts