My Super Cute Nephew

Ahdee's nephew is born!!! on Xmas Eve!!!! in the morning around the same time as i was born 24 years ago. So now there is one more rat in the family hehe. My mummy say it was raining when i was born too.. so same same ... hehe... but he is both heavier and taller than me when i was born 24 years ago. Compared to him who is 3.15kg and 51cm, i was only a 2.47Kg and 27cm long. Guess i was really very tiny last time lol. Anyway enough talks, here are some photos of my super duper cute nephew. Hmmm very soon he will be able to play with the super cute niece that my cousin has, the princess sharlene lol. Wonder if they will get along?

My Sis and I before the baby is born

My nephew , isn't he super cute?
See... he even smile for me to take picture!!!

Comments

Elaine said…
Congrats ya, Uncle Ah Dee!
ahdee said…
Hehe... thx... he is cute hor.. but i am cuter la

Popular Posts