Updates on 1st Nov.

Well.... Things that happen today and for the remaining month.

1st Good News..... I am going back to SG at the end of this month. Weeeeeee reaching Singapore on the 27 Nov. Can't wait for that. I miss everyone and all the sg food... will be feasting on SG food for the month of dec... muahahahahaha.

2nd update. Today they celebrated my Ah ma's birthday and i woke up at 7am to wish her happy birthday and skype with the rest of my relatives. Haha didnt realised how long ago since i saw them.... so happy to skype with them. Haha then show them what i want to buy and going to buy for them. Mainly the nephews and niece that i have... haha sorry ar those same generation de.. .dunno what ur taste is... so ... dun expect too much....

3rd update: I am going to france tml, please dun haunt me with buying LV requests... i know its suppose to be cheaper... but well dun have much time to walk around cos its a work trip... quite excited sia.. cos first time going to visit an actual site.

4th update: If you know u want something from denmark, let me know.. i will try my best if it is within my ability and time frame that i am in dk.... haha its easier if u didnt want to receive keychains .... hmmm normally when i see something that i know that someone will like then i will buy... but if i dun see anything.. sorry man .. u are getting key chains .... and let me say... u can buy 18 singapore key chains for the price of 2 key chains here.... lol... so its not that cheap >.<

5th Updates: Please ask me out for gatherings ar.. i know i missed alot of gatherings already and i promise not to focus on eating singaporean foods at the gatherings... i will contribute and be my crappy self once again....

See you guys in NOV.... or rather Dec

Comments

Popular Posts