Blogging from comp lab

Haha... met chillycraps at the comp lab.... he said he just finish blogging... so i can't lose out to him....

New Law that applies to me:

What goes up, doesn't always come down


Yesterday, my friend Jacy was commenting the photos of her posted on my blog is well.. unglam... so ask me to remove it... But well.. i told her... I post the stuff on my blog, i dun really remove it... unless well... it offended someone...

They should give me nobel prize for this discovery that what goes up, doesn't always come down
Of course it only applies to my blog stuff la.

On the same topic of gravity... Imagine Newton was born in Singapore or any other SEA countries, he might not be able to live and tell the tales of gravity.. Cos most likely, its coconuts or durians that fall from tree. *Ouch* What a painful experience

Comments

chillycraps said…
actually i blogged in the morning before coming. the one i blogged in the lab, i didn't publish it until just now.
Anonymous said…
omg i didnt even know i was being "put on table" here.. -_-'''

Popular Posts