Tiring day

Tiring day sia... Slept only 2 hours... Hmm did my reflection paper till 5am lor.... (@_@) Hmmm today was late for about 40mins.. Bus was crowded and well... i missed the 8 am de... Well... after the gruesome 3 hour lecture, i decided to skip the manufacturing tutorial and finish up my lab report.

I spent about 3 hours doing lor... Handwritten report is like so difficult lor.. where got ppl do handwritten report de.. then the informal report like so many things to do lor.... (@_@) Well... i realised that hei that table i studied not bad wor... just that no power plug. unless i took the one further down... Hmm maybe can go there study sometimes.... Hmmm well.. then i stuggled without lunch to finish the report lor... Was support to meet my tuition kid to study at Vivo but well.. in the end he say he go home study... (>.<) kenna pang seh again.... hmmm so look around for food to eat... Bought ramy burger at Forum... Hmm Surprisingly quite nice lor.. Though i dun like eating together... Hmm but no choice had to find a table at engin there sit and eat my burger... cos walk and eat too hard le... Man i hate eating alone.... I will keep having the feeling that ppl is looking at me... Lol.... Well went home after finishing my lonely burger....

Headache still persist, while i tried my best to fix the com but to no avail... maybe i broke more pins lol.... Well... at least now i am really sure its motherboard...Thats about it......

Comments

Popular Posts