Jap Lessons

Hmmm today woke up late again.... fell asleep while studying for jap last night (-_-"). Met up with chai geok rather late. She went to see the doc, and well i can tell u.. she doesn't seem to be in a good mood lor. Just now during jap class de break, i ask her if she is feeling better. She told me to stop asking her that. >.< I was stunned. After that i didn' talk to her in class at all unless we had to.

I know maybe i was being too irritating or something but i was just concerned about her ma.. not as if i did anything wrong??? After that i sat in class feeling pissed with myself.. and thinking what was wrong with asking about that. Then i noticed this quote on the wall

A hedge between keeps friendship green

After thinking about wat it means and asking gerald... I came to the conclusion maybe sometimes i abit too Kpo le... Well not everyone likes been cared for or in this case too much i guess. Sometimes its best to leave the person alone if you know that she's not in a good mood. Plus my lame attitude doesn't really help much except to increase the level of piss in ppl.... Friends should not be too close to one another cos well.. it becomes invading of privacy of some sort le ba.

That aside.... move on to happy stuff... My Fossil watch is back in action... after a change of battery at the service centre it's now blinking again... Hehe..... Despite i had to wait 40 mins which i spent eating ALONE at Mos Burger....

I hate doing things alone.... it makes me feel insecure.. About perhaps worrying about ppl thinking "Wa so poor thing.. eat alone" Or maybe someone notice about me doing weird stuff like muttering to myself... Or perhaps my sense of fashion is rubbish in others eye. My solution to this... Try to distract yourself.... Heng for my ipod and the music, i managed to do that.... other than thanking the auntie for clearing my tray, i didn't speak to others unless i had to.

After that, drop by to find pencil case at kino... Man... the cases there are not to my liking.. ended up reading engineering books.... Like Electronics For Dummiess.... lol... Well... design project need to use diode ma.. Hmm i like reading at bookshops cos u can ignore ppl
's gaze.. unless they started appearing next to me then i will feel weird and leave.

Anyone got any idea where to get Ok looking pencil case? No Hello Kitty, Sailor Moon or Power ranger designs de pls....
Anyone got any nice reading books to lend me? English or chinese are both okie...Or recommend to me i go find myself...

Comments

Zεηιτħ said…
Yea...alone is bad...but com'on...sometimes I think that we can still live lives on ourself =)
ahdee said…
Shiyao? is that you?????
Anonymous said…
hmm.. sometimes it's not that u did something wrong but kno wat, sick ppl de mood is worse de, not ur fault.. summore generally women are born to be emotional de creature..
so .. ya~
can see u're a caring person twds fren la.. juz sometimes too much perhaps? individual differences :)

Popular Posts