My sister's getting married!!!!

Ya.. as the topic states... my sister is getting married....gratz to her.... She getting married is of course a happy thing... cos one more empty room... gaming room well i will be gaining a brother-in-law.

Went on sunday to collect their wedding albums... They spent quite a lump sum of money on the album sia... but i was quite shocked as my sister looks very different in the pic... not like the usual sister that i see everyday...


So.. after hearing what i said... anyone curious about what my sis looks like????? haha... introducing for the first time my sister's pic on this blog... exclusive to readers of my blog..


*Drum rolls*


Presenting the going to be wed couple...
Nice????? lol... those who comment on not nice... your comments will be deleted... you have been warned

Haha... anyway the exciting thing is that i am going to make a video again for them... lol... already dug out some of their childhood photos le... photos of myself that i never knew about surfaced out of nowhere....
Anyway... if u have any exciting ideas or concepts about how the wedding video should be.. let me know... Choices of Songs are also appreciated...
FYI: My sister likes chinese songs.. so if u have any wedding suitable songs... let me know.. english versions are also welcomed...

Comments

Zεηιτħ said…
Ahems...Jolin and David Tao's Jin Tian Ni Hui Jia Gao Wo Ma? :)
ahdee said…
hmmm she also likes that song... lol... she thinking of the cao ge and zhuo wen xuan de
Anonymous said…
梁山伯朱麗葉ah?? that one also not bad... i like that too :)

a must-song for wedding.... Pachabel Canon in D!!!!! SUPERB! ;)
ahdee said…
i looking for the romantic version... u have? if have send me leh

Popular Posts