10 Aug de blog

Just got home from bowling with my primary school friends, including my buddy Acciojan, kai and yutian. Hmm seems like very long never play liao so alot of times helping them wash the gutter =p. Anyway Buddy got the highest game that day i think was 1XX haha let u all go guess how much was the score. Overall, bowling was fun and well seems like i bowl with the same hand same leg. Well not very impt la.. can hit can liao.

*Reader Discretion is advised: Slight nudity present in this post*
Updates on BSB Bank. The container has been finished after 2-3 hours of hard work. Here are the photos and some of the behind the scene work:



<-Tools that we used: Colourful ice cream sticks, smaller sticks, scissors, Uhu glue, work glue, scotch tape






<-My Tuition kid and I (See he never wear his top!) *tsk tsk*







<- My finished product: Can open and close at the top: to aid the talking out of cash. As my kid's sister puts it: Coffin design









<- His Finished product: aka Makeshift toilet












<-Our completed product side by side

Comments

chillycraps said…
wah lao ahdee, why u nv wear clothes, must learn from your tuition kid dress up properly lah
ahdee said…
Waaa deeply honoured to have the Mr Craps here with me today. Lol.. i was like telling my kid. eh siam a bit your nipple is in my pic.. lol

Popular Posts