Tiring Day

Hmmm today went for lecture as usual in the morning. Tired sia. Worked till 11pm+ last night then slept at abt 1+am.

As usual, this morning's workshop by Dr john was rather dry. However, the afternoon's lecturer Mr Andrew Ng of Greater China Consultant, was rather entertaining and inspiring. He was the Ex-CEO of seagates. Amazing right!!!! He was telling us about alot of his students's ideas and what went wrong with some of the ideas as well as intro to us some terms, as well as recommend us this website with good reference to business terms and ideas. www.quickmba.com for those who studying MBA, maybe can take a look.

Tml, we are doing our presentation and we haven tot of any ideas yet. Though hmmm i think either xiangyu's or joyce's idea of locating your car in the carpark was rather great. Just that we cannot tot of anyway it can make money as it depends largely on the carpark management side wor. Hmm maybe later do more research lor. keke should be okie ba.

With regards to the Bluesight bank, i have bought the materials needed le. Tml we are building the storage area for the money. Tml shall have pictures to upload. LOL Hmm i wonder who will win? My design or my kid's design? My idea shall be treasure chest. but how to build that with ice cream sticks????

Today kenna gan by my senior in karate for nt going to training. Not like i purposely dun go training lor. i had stuff to settle ma. and notlike i was enjoying my work as well. Guess i really dun like ppl wu lai or blaming me ba. I got train the kata lor. Refreshing the steps in my mind, moving my hands on the MRT, in my office toilet and even in office during night time when only a few of the perm staff ard. Feel so wu gu sia. He said sry for being angry le but well nth much i can do abt it, seniors prob worried abt CMAD. In fact i am worried as well. Practise harder is the only way ba. For those who are interested to know what the kata i am doing looks like check out this website
http://www.shitokai.com/movies/juroku.php
Its called Juroku. Now i know all the steps but i gotta improve on my stances and posture. I have a serious hunching problem when i do kata. As Shilei from karate puts it: "its ugly". Well jiayou ba!!!

Hmm i think thats all for now. Any other updates i will update again

P.S. Should i continue blogging in my space or create a blogspot de blog. Well i guess it doesn't matter too much right? just the blogspot can put pics in between but this my space like cannot. Writing things down really calms me down a bit. Hmm sp many things to write sia. Stop for now.

Comments

Unknown said…
looking forward to the treasure chest pictures. you go, dee! haha, can u guys not be so silly...
ahdee said…
Where got silly... we having some fun and not forgeting to put what we learn to use

Popular Posts