First Blog entry




Copied from MSN's MY Space (easier to remember this blog add)




August 05
First Blog Entry
Hmmm... so many things to do, yet so little time to finish or even to start. Haiz.. Sch's starting soon which means no time for playing games le.

Had tuition today with my tuition kid and we started crapping and even started our own bank account called Bluesight Bank (BSB) for short. Well it amazes me how we always end up talking more rubbish then to really focus on tuition. Maybe i really not cut out for being a tuition teacher, hopefully he will learn from all his mistakes and well get good grades for the upcoming half of the year.

The BSB fund is deposited when:
1)Monthly contribution of $5 dollars for me and $2 for my tuition kid
2)When we didn't do our homework, 50cents for kid and $1 dollar for me
3)When we mutter vulgarity during tuition classes: 50cents each.



We agreed to use this fund during the next holidays to go out and have some fun.
The building of the treasure chest that houses the cash will come perhaps this coming wed after my sch. We shall see whose design wins the competition. Perhaps will upload some photos next time.

Just realised today that i have workshops which takes up my whole day from mon-wed. This means i can't go for my karate as i have to go back synovate to help out with their project. We are almost there le. Really nice ppl to work around though i can't say the same abt the job scope. Gonna miss all of them when i get back to school. Perhaps during next holiday shall ask if they need help and maybe can go back to work.

Just as you all noticed, i started trying out this My Space thing today. Was afraid my emoticons would disappear if i upgraded from MSN ver 7.5 but well as it turns out.. Its still there.. "Phew"

Thats all for now.
Gotta go complete my work and perhaps upload some pics later

Comments

Popular Posts