CMAD'07


Hmmm... CMAD(Combined Martial Arts Display) was held yesterday at UCC. Firstly, must thank lingling for coming to support me and all those who smsed me good luck.. though not many. It was a good experience but i was rather disappointed with myself.


I was so nervous that when the MC was reading about what we are doing, my mind went totally blank. Just after i shouted Juroku, then did the steps came back. As a result, i almost fell from the first step and also hunched during my cat stance. Seeing the video later made me realised how bad my hunching was. So sorry to khu who had taught and corrected me so many times but still i was not able to do it during the actual performance. Everytime during any performance i will tend to get nervous and forget about alot of things. Heard from wei quan i was perhaps doing too fast le. So sorry xm for dragging u down. >.<










Top Left: Junming & Weiquan Top Right:Xiumin & Me
Bottom left: Khu, Justin & hendra Bottom Right: Hendra and Khu












Comments

Popular Posts