Sad sia

Had tuition just now. Heard from my tuition kid that he was being caned in school. Reason being: He dragged his greeting to the VP. I felt that it was a stupid and unjustifable reason to cane a student. As kid's friend said"if being rude equals caning, then what about smoking? Hang the student meh?" The school is getting bad, i dunno why but i feel that its not the right way to do things. After that, his mum tells me he never do his cousin's tuition homework. Had to find someway to make him do that sia.

After tuition, i went to meet gg they all at Fish & Co for dinner. Wore a shirt which made everyone asked me why i wore a shirt. Had to explain so many times sia. I look weird in shirt meh??? After dinner and Coffee at coffee bean, gg drove me home.

Saddening news:
I didn't get the ST Kinetic project i wanted. Instead was allocated to another project titled" Energy Scavenging & self cleaning Tree" What on EARTH is that.... i rather do the in house project lor... at least its robot related. I am so going to prove ST kinetics wrong that they didn't choose us lor. (okie perhaps i am being emotional... wat harlow... wat on earth is the thing they giving us?)

Comments

chillycraps said…
what kind of school is that!!! the kid's mother never complain?

anyway for the design project, which one from STK you originally chose? The what self cleaning tree sounds stupid leh...
Kalverty said…
aiyah, no big deal de lah. I last time also kenna caned for running along the corridors, got slapped for making faces at teachers.

for your project, maybe it'll be a good project to work on since enviromental issues are the hot subjects now mah.
ahdee said…
Chillycraps:
My sec school lor.You know whats the best thing other than no description for the thing. We waited for Prof Ng KC for half an hour before going to his office to find that he is on leave whole of this week. I think the tree project involved pinning him to a tree to stop him from polluting.
ahdee said…
Kal: hmm ya but now is different le ma.. i think its too harsh.
Anyway the project sounds weird la... but its about biothermal if i am not wrong.. so see how lor...

Popular Posts