Jap dramas

Hmm... just watched first epi of Nodame Cantabile (のだめカンタービレ) recommended by chillycraps . Quite funny show with lots of classical music and also when they hit each other they will slow motion de.. so funny.

Watched 2 epis of Densha Otoko. I must say its a very nice drama. Should watch it if u all are free. Its about this Otaku who saves this woman on a train and later starts going out with her. Supposed to based on a true story but i think the drama version has been made more dramatic. But it is funny lor...


Hmmm.... maybe i watched too much drama le.. =p anyway tml going out with pri sch clique to celebrate mf's birthday.Going to watch 881 tml also. Hehe... finally.... Going this place tml i think ->

Interesting things to note:

I got $100 worth of coins in my piggy bank wor. Must thank my sis for exchanging for me 50 bucks with the foodcourt auntie selling western at Sim Lim Square(My sis power hor.. like that also can...) and my mummy for exchanging 50 bucks with me(she bringing to her workplace to change the money). Recently, a bit broke sia... my part time pay and tuition pay haven come in yet. Hope i get paid soon.

Comments

chillycraps said…
DENSHA!!!
━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!
ahdee said…
The drama is so funny la... got the bus conductor and the army guy in real life.. lol
chillycraps said…
some of the actors/actresses appear in both densha otoko and nodame cantabile, won't it be confusing if u watch both at the same time?

=P

Popular Posts