Meaningful Weekend

SAT:
Was watching Densha Otoko most of the afternoon. Went to meet up with the primary school ppl at Plaza Sing to watch 881. In the end... plan failed >.< the crowd there was crazy. 20 over ppl queuing for movie and all the 881 de timing selling fast. Regreted not booking online sia... So to all those ppl out there...

Take Note: Dun think that cos the show is out for few weeks liao no one will be watching le. Especially if its weekend and at one of the popular places(e.g. Orchard, Bishan, etc..) getting good seats( more than 3-4 rows from screen) is impossible. Learnt our lesson so we headed off to marina sq to look for timings after dinner. We bought tixs for Evans Almighty and met up with mf. Decided to try out this new place call pasta de Waraku instead of the original plan of Curry Favor.

If u been to the restaurant, you would know why we choose that. The display dishes looks freaking nice la... Pasta of every kind sia... for those who haven been to pasta de Waraku, it is a jap + italian restuarant at marina sq(Near the toilet outside the Cinema there). I took alot of pics sia, but of course, seeing is believing and my skills aren't that good. I even met my NS officer LTA Koh there lor. He was behind me in the queue. Talk abt qiao hor

Outcome(verdict):
The food was a bit too healthy for my taste but according to ck, the lobster pasta wasn't that bad that time he tried. The taste was well... okie for us but, nothing really nice or mind blowing about the pasta.

Went for Evans almighty after the food. For those who saw the link... it's something like bruce almighty, just that Evans is tasked to build an Ark. Not bad, quite a bit of funny scenes. Basically sat was to celebrate Mf's birthday and well though there is less ppl than usual, it was fun. Hoped the rest had fun like i did.

Sun:
Woke up at 12 ba... bugged by my sis to help her check timing for 881. Once again, weekend madness hits us. Most of the timings at 2 or 4 pm are all left with first 2/3 rows. >.< We managed to book online for a 2.20pm slot at Yishun. Not bad seating around centre right seating. Finally able to watch the show 881 i really wanna watch.

I must say... i give it 5 thumbs up. I really love the show. Very long since i cried so much in the cinema le.(For those who know me, i am quite emotional at times la, so crying was normal even for a guy like me. u shd have seen my sister who was beside me) The papaya sisters really touched my heart, especially alot of scenes (Wun tell u all details in case i spoil the story). So many parts i laughed and cried along with the audiences in the cinema. Maybe cause i understand Hokkien makes it all the more closer to my heart. Definitely getting the VCD when it's out. I wanna see my mum's reaction.

We went for bedsheet hunting after that. Headed down to Sun Plaza, whereby i saw peilee... I tot i saw le, so i smsed her.. .took her sometime to reply me, to confirm that it was her i saw. Wanted to try the Mocha Mudslide there at Sun Plaza... But they ran out of powder...(-_-") Left that place immediately. Decided to go to bishan for dinner and coffee at my usual hangout.

Went to visit yutian at her work place there. Asked her if she wanna have dinner with my sis and her bf... We went to Crystal Jade Kitchen at basement of Bishan J8. First time and probably the last time i going there. The service was quite poor and well food not really that nice ba. My sis's bf treated all of us to dinner.

Spent sometimes gossipping about stuff. Great news is that yutian planning to get married wor....(not with me la... ppl got bf de lor.) feel so happy for her sia, but at the same time, thinkin back abt myself. Haizzzzzz... well... jiayou ba... what else can i do sia. After teasing her all the way back to her workplace, we finally tried mocha mudslide, hmm the first impression was refreshing, but maybe i ate too full at crystal jade liao, so was a bit too full to fully enjoy the drink. Maybe i will go back with gerald and roy to drink ba. Thats all the end of my weekend ba...

Verdict:
Screwed... slacking weekend with no work done... lol. But well thats life ba.... taking things slowly.... Till next time... Off to slack le .... weeeeeeeee

Comments

Popular Posts