In the middle of the night

Weirdest thing that happened to me tonight:

While studying for my heat transfer midterm, i got thirsty and went to get some water from my kitchen... While walking to the sink, i stepped on something and it went squish(-_-")

Then i saw the shape of a lizard running away. Of course, i was like... "eeeeee" then went to wash my leg and switch on the lights.. expecting to see a lizard tail swiggling (i mean.. ppl say it will detach its tail to shake off the enemy one ma)

*switch on lights and walk over to the scene of crime*

No tail... No corpse... All that is there is an egg.. and some brownish qoo thing(i think i dunno i step on its what) Okie...

tail to shake off enemy i heard of.. But Egg? (-_-")
Sorry Mrs Lizard... But i think i leave the egg there u also wun come back and take...

P.S. For those who wondering why no pic of the scene of crime. I threw egg in dustbin le. expect me to take pic meh????

Comments

Popular Posts