Clumsy Day

Hmmm today.... i ... i... forgot to bring my handphone... so lost without it sia... cannot check the time.. cannot pretend to check my phone while i walking past alot of ppl.

Instances whereby i needed my phone and reached only to remember i forgotten to bring
1) Check when is yisi's birthday (Its 28 sep if i not wrong)
2)Take photo of Smiley M&M face at tuition kid's house
3)Tried to msg gerald to tell him got 35 Osaka karate ppl coming on thursday
4)Tried to complain to Joyce and xiangyu about how exp the Heat Transfer TB is.. and also how clementi can only pay nets if the amt is above 50. (-_-")
5)check for time, had to use my ipod to check the time lor.. since i always never wear watch

Hmmm... must make sure not to forget again. According to time now its thursday le.. so sianz .. Later got Midterm for Heat transfer.. i only study halfway. Maybe study tml morning ba.. a bit lack of sleep from last night sleep at 4+am...

Well... something that brightens up my day... I got my pay chequeeee... weeeee... its more than i expected wor.. though quite a bit went to CPF... (-_-")

Oh ya.. got roy sms de funny thing to post later in next post...

Comments

Popular Posts